SECUREyour Liferay infrastructure.
Hardening a sever takes hours. But you may never recover from a breach.
Today's attack vectors look for thousands of common security holes in your server configuration. Many are less than 6-months old. We are Liferay experts that can help secure your current host infrastructure and protect against the latest evolving threats.
Contact us for a free, no-obligation security evaluation today.
Liferay Security on every level
Liferay is not secure out of the box. At Omegabit we make sure your installations and backend infrastructure are secure before they are activated. All of our operations are considerate of security all the way through the stack, including the network, cloud servers and core infrastructure, host operating environments, Liferay, MySQL, and all of the underlying services.
We don't just hand you the keys, we are your active partner in security and performance! Your environment is hosted in our private, SOC-2 certified and PCI-compliant facilities and installed using hardened software configuraitons. We block threats like Heartbleed and Shellshock before the word has even spread. We operate active intrusion protection and prevention, perform regular penetration testing and scanning, respond immediately to known published threats, and actively maintain and improve security measures of our environments to ensure protection against the evolving threats on the Internet. Your security is our security.
Our sophisticated security program is multi-faceted and includes:
- Monitoring and backup 24/7/365, aid with configuration adjustments and recommended procedures for change management for all environments
- Isolating network issues and expediting the repair process
- Deploying system scanning tools
- Daily backups included with all installations
- Physical security at our data center (e.g., biometric screening)
- Staff training and education around security issues
- SOC 2 Type II compliance
- Disaster recovery planning
For questions or more information Contact Us.
© Omegabit LLC, 2017